Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: AC Slater, Beni, Bulgarian, Crookers, Erol Alkan, Federico Franchi, Fukkk Off, Hostage, Jack Beats, Justice, Le Castle Vania, Les Petits Pilous, Mr Oizo, NT89, Polymorphic, Project Bassline, Proxy, Samantha Fu, SebastiAn, Soulwax, The Prodigy
01. Crookers – Il Brutto
02. Hostage – Shake It (AC Slater Remix)
03. Samantha Fu – Theme From Discotheque
04. Federico Franchi – Cream (Remastered)
05. Proxy – Raven (Polymorphic Mix)
06. SebastiAn – Momy (Erol Alkan’s Simple Yet Effective Remix)
07. Beni – My Love Sees You
08. Mr Oizo – Positif (NT89 Remix)
09. Les Petits Pilous – Jolie Fille
10. AC Slater – Party Like Us (Bulgarian Remix)
11. Fukkk Off – Rave Is King (Le Castle Vania Remix)
12. Project Bassline – Drop the Pressure (Jack Beats ‘Rinsed Out Rave’ Remix)
13. Justice – Waters of Nazareth (Erol Alkan’s Durrr Durrrr Durrrrr Re-Edit)
14. The Prodigy – Omen (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
15. Soulwax – NY Excuse (Justice Remix)
Filed under: Electro Rock, French Electro, Techno | Tags: Ed Banger, Justice, Manchester, Warehouse Project
I got it in mp3 😀 but don’t feel so bad, you can stream it in fairtilizer. Now I really really wana attend a Justice set again, I’ve been awestruck ever since July 07 when they played at the 2nd RSG, listening to their sets from I Love Techno and Warehouse Project and watching the Across the Universe Documentary gets me so damn jealous.
Filed under: French Electro, Hip Hop, Mash-Ups | Tags: Justice, Starters DJs, Wu Tang Clan
How rad would it be if we were to pop this mashup towards the end of our set. Maybe Justice themselves should do it, it’s gona sound absofuckinglute awesome. Thanks to Sundtrack for this one and go say hi to the Starters Djs.
Pretty fucking mind blowing. The DVD better be releasing in Singapore.
Filed under: Electro, Electro Rock, French Electro | Tags: Justice, MGMT, Soulwax
The hottest band right now, every decent music blog would have a feature on them. MGMT‘s two New Yorker that doesn’t incredibly sounding electro-rock with psychedelia and folksy influences, kinda like Ladytron but a few notches more rocking.
On top of that, Justice and Soulwax hadn’t touched (choped, caressed, groped, meshed) songs from the same band since Klaxons. So I assure you, this is gona be very very audio-orgasmic. Peep the video first with the remixes below.